If the reception of GNSS information is done through an external system, the user must configure it in this menu, so that system can be included in the navigation filters. After properly configuring the communication protocol on the corresponding channel (RS 232, RS485, CAN…) the GNSS External variables of interest must be filled in this interface:
GNSS External - Configuration Menu
Check GNSS External device communication protocol before filling this menu.
- Period. Defines the period of incoming information from the external system.
- Fix bit. Data provided by the external device which is important to know the status of the positioning.
- Time of week. Variable extracted from the communication protocol defining the time of the week.
- GPS Week. Variable extracted from the communication protocol defining the week.
- GPS Position. Variable defininf latitude, longitude and height from GNSS. Usually Moving Object variables are used in Pipe.
- Horizontal/Vertical Position Error. Defined by the GNSS External device provider.
- Velocity north/east/down. Variables extracted from the communication protocol defining GNSS velocity measured.
- Horizontal/Vertical velocity error. Defined by the GNSS External device provider.