Quick Start Guide¶
This quick start guide provides the necessary information to have Veronte Autopilot set up and functional to operate its mission.
Veronte Autopilot Kit
This guide covers the following points:
- First steps: veronte autopilot connections and software installation.
- Model Simulation: how to perform a simulation with an existing configuration using veronte autopilot.
- Autopilot Radio Pairing: how to pair of the ground segment (GND) and onboard (AIR) autopilots.
- Calibrating servos: how to calibrate the sevos for a good control of the surfaces/devices that determine the attitude of the platform.
- External Trasnmitter Configuration: how to set up an external transmitter to control the vehicle when necessary.
- Pre-flight Checklist: set of sensors, communications, and other events that should be verified before starting the mission.