Veronte is the components division from Embention, which has developed the control station MCS for high performance operations. This portable control station gives the operator a ready-to-use system which can be run outdoor with Veronte control systems.
Multimedia Control Station
Veronte MCS is ready to be used with Autopilot Veronte and Veronte PIPE systems. Please, refer to their respective manuals for the proper use of them and more information.
Veronte MCS is the main control station in use for Veronte system operations. This system is available with a standard configuration which fits all operational requirements from each application. The main applications that can be develop with this system are:
- Mapping and photogrammetry.
- Environmental control and research.
Changing the aircraft to manual control can be done in any time during the operation. Joystick control allows the use of different flying modes as manual, arcade or completely personalized.
|1||Veronte MCS Control Station|
|1||Veronte MCS charger (24V DC)|
|1||Bluetooth trackpad keyboard|
|A||Anti-glare tactile 15.4’’ screens (1080p.)|
|E||3 USB connectors|
|F||Battery indicator (windows ON)|
Veronte MCS comes with our standard integrated connectors, being the following models for each type:
|Power||Amphenol PT02E-10-6P (027)|
15 minutes before the battery is finished, the led starts to blink.
|MCS on and with battery||fixed light|
|MCS on with low baterry||fast blinking light|
|MCS charging||slow blinking light|
|MCS with full battery||slow blinking to fixed light|
The integrated battery can be used with no power connections, allowing the system to be connected and disconnected from the battery charger during the operation without turning off the system. In order to charge the battery, follow the next steps:
- Ensure the power source is properly connected.
- Turn on the system (press Power button) and keep Windows On to check the state of the battery on the bottom right of the bottom screen.
- If you turn off Windows but keep the Power Button On, batteries will keep charging.
How to operate¶
For a complete disconnection, ONLY AFTER turning off Windows, you can press the Power Button again.
Veronte MCS is a highly intuitive and easy-to-use system. The main steps to operate it are the following ones:
- Set your MCS in a firm, stable and dry surface, and proceed opening it.
- Connect the required wires: Power Source, Ethernet, USB…
- Turn On the system by pressing the Power Button.
- Connect (if needed) any wireless communication.
- Open “Veronte Pipe” app with which to operate the Veronte system. This is located on the main desktop
Veronte MCS is provided with tactile screens and Bluetooth trackpad keyboard. However, if a different mouse or keyboard is needed, they can be connected through the 3 ports USB provided.
Integrated computer has installed Windows, which allows the user to install any personalized application in order to be used together with Veronte Software (Veronte Pipe).
- Veronte MCS is designed according to IP67 for the system to be closed. However, it losses its resistance to water once it is opened.
- Do not use chemical cleaners for the maintenance of the product; a wet cloth is enough for cleaning purposes.
- Do not cover the fans or its protection, in order to ensure the correct cooling of the system. Ensure no object is obstructing the fans before powering them on, otherwise the system could be damaged.
- Avoid any damage during transportation or operation, since some of the components could be affected.
- Do not close the briefcase with any connection still wired. All removable elements must be disconnected from the system in order to avoid any future damages on screens and connectors. Ensure this is not happening accidentally in situations where strong winds are taking place or in movable platforms.
- Be careful when installing external applications into the computer, since they could contain any virus or slow down the system, which will strongly affect safety during operations with Veronte system.
- For battery charge / power input, it is strongly recommended to use the provided MCS charger. The use of external devices and the results from it are not cover by Embention.
You can contact Embention in any moment if you need further help and support from the acquired products. You can do that through email, telephone or by visiting our office.
Embention contact data is as follows:
Telephone: (+34) 965 421 115